Your Country

My roommates and I are planning to go to Disneyland during our Christmas break, I think in two weeks. Oh man, I can't wait to go on Space Mountain!!!! He's got a friend that can get us 4 free tickets before Dec. 16th, boo yeah!!! Works there or something. The last time I've been to Universal Studios was when they had the Back to the Future ride. It was awhile back and I like to go there again. I hear that Six Flags is closing down in Valencia. Hmmmm.... that sucks because I love their extreme rides.

TRDCorolla said:
I live about 45-55 minutes away from LA. But for privacy purposes I cannot reveal my actual location, otherwise I would have too many adoring CF fans track me down to get my autograph.
Oh, s-u-r-e, ha ha, of course, didn't have you down as a vain guy, whyn'tcha admit it most of us know it's your job [guess what he does guys, [& no, he isn't head of the FBI]

I'm a high profile employee, hehe, just kidding. Now that I think of it, I did leave clues in past threads on where I reside. I didn't actually say the city name, but I did mention what I do, and once that is known--my location is pretty much out.

TRDCorolla said:
My roommates and I are planning to go to Disneyland during our Christmas break, I think in two weeks. Oh man, I can't wait to go on Space Mountain!!!! He's got a friend that can get us 4 free tickets before Dec. 16th, boo yeah!!! Works there or something. The last time I've been to Universal Studios was when they had the Back to the Future ride. It was awhile back and I like to go there again. I hear that Six Flags is closing down in Valencia. Hmmmm.... that sucks because I love their extreme rides.

Six Flags hasn't formally annouced it yet. They're expected to give details in December.

Check out Universal too. Lot of changes happened since 93.

I'll be looking forward to the news. I wonder why they're moving in the first place? Business that bad? THey had cheap tickets for awhile for like $25. My favorite was the bring a Coke can and get in for free deal. What new attractions are at Universal Studios? Do they still have the Jaws and Earthquake deal? It's old.

Six Flags has been doing poorly in the past few years, which really shows at their parks. A new CEO was elected a year ago, and their new message is "family oriented", rather then their thrills motto they've been using. In other words, another Universal or Disney top notch park. Well, seems like a few of the parks they've owned don't fall in that criteria for what ever reason (History, land value) will be on the chopping block so to speak.

Regarding Universal, Shrek 4D along with Fear Factor have been large hits. Revenge Of The Mummy is also something worth checking out. The tour has been renovated in 2000 to include monitors and newly designed trams.

If you want more info, I have also a new site dedicated to the place. Check it out.
http://insideuniversal.net/

Australia is a good country the weather is great and most of the people are really nice,but i have always wnated to go to maerica for a holiday.

browserjoe said:
USA:

-pwns your country
-technology= CHEAP CHEAP
-you hate us (if you live outside of the US) but thats too bad cuz u cant do anything about it cuz your army=pathetic
-diverse people ("melting pot")
-ONE NATION CONTROLLED BY THE MEDIA!
-our president is okay
-everyone is rich and lazy
-school is wicked easy
-high school ownz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gcyielmHuU

ROFLMAO, righttt..... tell me that joke again :p jkkk

1. USA is a great country but does not 'pwn' anyone elses country. You are not ''1337''.
2. Not all people hate americans, but if they do it's because of that attitude.
3. You're president is okay (goes to war for a barrel of oil ;) ), you're opinion :p
4. Everyone is most certainly not rich and lazy in the US
5. School sucks.

:D

Steff said:
ROFLMAO, righttt..... tell me that joke again :p jkkk

1. USA is a great country but does not 'pwn' anyone elses country. You are not ''1337''.
2. Not all people hate americans, but if they do it's because of that attitude.
3. You're president is okay (goes to war for a barrel of oil ;) ), you're opinion :p

:D
That's telling him,
read.gif
, we Brits must stick together, that's not to say all Americans are alike, some of my best pals are from the U.S,

Back
Top Bottom