Your Christmas wish list.

Money. Maybe Se7en, parents were asking me what I thought of It (if they do get it I hope it's 64 bit). I might show them the family pack, for my compy, the laptop, and the ughh 256mb-p4 beast downstairs.

Money. Maybe Se7en, parents were asking me what I thought of It (if they do get it I hope it's 64 bit). I might show them the family pack, for my compy, the laptop, and the ughh 256mb-p4 beast downstairs.

Se7en is a movie... You confused me for a bit, lol. 7 is the OS. It doesn't need to be spelled out. 64 bit isn't gonna work with that P4.

There's a couple things I'd like, but none are affordable for anyone. But I'd like a Blu-Ray drive for my computer and a wireless headphone set that goes around your ears. I'm generally never one for wireless, but when I try to watch movies using headphones, the cord is just long enough with a bit of slack, and then too long when I sit right next to my computer... And heck, I could go to the bathroom without having to take them off as well, lol.

I am getting an auto to manual transmission swap for my car done around that time, so I could consider that too as well. Though I'm doing it myself with a friend any maybe my dad's help.

Meh the p4 in my puter should be replaced this season anyway...

as for the 256mb beast, screw that one.

My wish is to not have to buy presents for anyone...

I never get what I want for Christmas.

Back
Top Bottom