your car/autombile list.

Paradox said:
Edit: And what he means is that Statistics Show females are better drivers, And thus pay less for insurance.

ah i see

LOL we pay less insurance? thats awesome! shame its my dad thats paying it LOL

First and only car as of now: 1996 Nissan Sentra... It works. Motor sucks. It's missing a hubcap. I think that's all there is to say.
I'm missing two hub caps... both on the front, but it's where I have to park on the kerb outside of my house... that contstant bouncing up and down from them damaged them and the both rolled off when I was sat at a traffic light, (on different occasions though)...

Doesn't anyone else drive a truck?!
I nearly did, when I first started driving I really wanted a truck so that I could take all my gear with me when I was going to gigs... but then I stopped playing in bands, so it became less important... perhaps one day I will... it depends on what job/family I have though I guess...

And what he means is that Statistics Show females are better drivers, And thus pay less for insurance.
Yes, statistically male drivers aged 17 - 25 have the most chance of being in an accident... so in a couple of years my insurance will go down dramatically... it'll be like getting a payrise of something, I'll have soo much more free cash!!!

MarxSoccer said:
If you are going to get one, get a 99, period.

I'll dig up my posts with mine..

Edit: Here we go:

thayabusaguinness0xn.jpg

topspeed239mph3cy.jpg

thayabusa21xt.jpg

And 117mph in 1/16th mile: http://home.comcast.net/~thecyndicate/1-16th-Mile-at-117MPH.mpg

That baby is yours?!?!?
Soooooo niiiiiiiccce. :p

Natalya said:
ah i see

LOL we pay less insurance? thats awesome! shame its my dad thats paying it LOL

yeah, girls are less likley to have accidents apparently, insurance is a pain... the cheapest quote i got was £1,700, i got several over £5,000, and one for £7,000. its stupid money... apparently a 1.4 turbo diesel is a high power vechicle...

thats not a moped, tahts a hairdryer!! those things are sooo annoying, they should all be burnt!! (sound rubbish too :p)

mark thorpe said:
apparently, a 1.4 turbo diesel is a high power vechicle...
Insurance companies see the word turbo and treble their quotes :\ In my experience, women tend to have more frequent smaller accidents parking etc which aren't worth claiming on insurance than men. When a guy crashes a car they do it properly :p

rusbo.uk said:
You Bugger!!! :p :p :p
atom.gif

haha, its true :p, mopeds are sooo annoying, they can go like 2mph max, sound stupid, and quite often have total idiots riding them, the amount of times ive nearly hit one because of the rider driving straight at me...

Back
Top Bottom