Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Join Computer forums Today

Old 06-02-2009, 05:49 PM   #41
Daemon Poster
Default Re: Are you Sonic Tarded?

Originally Posted by Teny View Post
I built an MG of Wing Zero Custom, I cant put it on display because my cat would destroy him.
I think Heero Yuy is a bit weird, he seems to want to kill everybody and gets annoyed when you save him...
And that's percisely why I like him!!!

MetalOverlord76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 06:54 PM   #42
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻
Default Re: Are you Sonic Tarded?

Originally Posted by Holysky View Post
To think that everybody would know about him in the next few seasons for winning every badge. Also how is he still getting beat by random people in new seasons when he beat the best of the best in other seasons lol.
I thought when he beat the Elite Fours, it was only broadcast in Kanto, so the people on the 4 islands nor the Johto, or any other place didnt knew about him.

I thought that everything in pokemon is a fake, Ash never got that far, all was in a dream. He fell, hit a rock, and was unconscious in the hospital on his way to professor Oaks lab, thats why it makes no sense. Or did he get unconscious because of Pikachu? I dont remember... haha

Desktop -Cooler Master NV690/AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE/MSI 880G-E45 Motherboard/2 x 2GB DDR3 G.Skill Ripjaws X/Sapphire HD 5870 1GB GDDR5/CORSAIR CMPSU-550VX/Seagate 7200.12 500GB (OS), Samsung F3 1TB (Storage)/Sony DVD Burner/Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
Teny is offline   Reply With Quote