Are you ready for a Playstation 3?

Hehe, and when overclocked to 3.6GHZ, my quad gets up to 65 degrees C at load on all cores...opps...
The chip itself remains about 50 degrees C though.

I could never play a serious FPS game using a control pad though...
Mouse and keyboard is essential.

Depends on the game. For Gears of War and Halo 3, a gamepad is essential. The way the game handles and plays just doesn't work with mouse and keyboard.

Depends on the game. For Gears of War and Halo 3, a gamepad is essential. The way the game handles and plays just doesn't work with mouse and keyboard.

Halo 1 and 2 on PC with mouse and keyboard was so much better to me than the gamepad, and I doubt Halo 3 would be any different.

Gears of war will work perfectly fine on PC with Mouse and keyboard. This is epic were talking about here, after all.

Have you guys ever played NFSU 2 on keyboard and mouse? Wow, what a pain. Driving games and basketball games must use a gamepad. It just feels so right. The analog joystick helps the car steer tons better than using the directional buttons on the keyboard and for the NBA Live 08, it helps player movement a lot smoother.

Maybe simulation type games are better with a game controller than the actual keyboard/mouse combo.

Have you guys ever played NFSU 2 on keyboard and mouse? Wow, what a pain. Driving games and basketball games must use a gamepad. It just feels so right. The analog joystick helps the car steer tons better than using the directional buttons on the keyboard and for the NBA Live 08, it helps player movement a lot smoother.

Maybe simulation type games are better with a game controller than the actual keyboard/mouse combo.

Yeah racing games are better on gamepads, period.

I never really likes wheels. You don't get the pedal feedback like in a real car, and there isn't a comfortable way to set up the pedals and wheel in my house.

nor do i. i dont think you get a good control of the car like you do using a controller

Back
Top Bottom