Are you pro or con about daylight savings time?

What do you think about dst?

• I favor it

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • I dislike it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't give a rat's ass either

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters
I'm for it, here in Australia we do not have the winters like the Northen Hemisphere so the longer days with nice weather is a bonus especially when you finish work for the day and still have many hours of daylight to enjoy your self.

I would say with certainty majority of Aussies approve of it and we have had it for over 30 years.

Last edited:
Who cares? Is this all you do go out and find things to bitch about?

Good Lord, one thing that is a constant. There is always someone, on every forum, that is ready to pounce, denounce, take the negative initiative, on almost any statement. :lol:

When you reach my age you realize that time, any time, Eastern, Western, Central, Daylight Savings, Standard, Greenwich Mean, or Mountain time, is bad time. Anything that makes you older at my age really sucks rocks! :lol:

Good Lord, one thing that is a constant. There is always someone, on every forum, that is ready to pounce, denounce, take the negative initiative, on almost any statement. :lol:

When you reach my age you realize that time, any time, Eastern, Western, Central, Daylight Savings, Standard, Greenwich Mean, or Mountain time, is bad time. Anything that makes you older at my age really sucks rocks! :lol:

Well at least we can look forward to being one hour younger this fall.

Edit: make that springtime

Last edited:
I like daylight saving because it gives me more time to do things outside and you can still enjoy the nice summer weather in the evening..

Back
Top Bottom