Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 10-23-2008, 07:40 PM   #21
Golden Master
 
MikeReiner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 5,053
Send a message via AIM to MikeReiner Send a message via MSN to MikeReiner Send a message via Yahoo to MikeReiner
Default Re: For You Obama Lovers

Quote:
Originally Posted by drumthrasher View Post
There are WAY too many uneducated voters.
The irony is you sound exactly as what you claim there are too many of.

Pulling an assumption such as '90% of the people do this!' out of your ass isn't exactly doing anything for you.
__________________

MikeReiner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 07:41 PM   #22
Fully Optimized
 
Computer Head's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 2,841
Default Re: For You Obama Lovers

LOL at this rate, Ralph Nader might actually look like a decent choice!!!!

j/k before somebody goes off
__________________

__________________
A+, Network+
Official "Birthday Man" of CF.

http://www.yourpcforums.org
Computer Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 07:50 PM   #23
muz
Golden Master
 
muz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 6,928
Default Re: For You Obama Lovers

Quote:
Originally Posted by drumthrasher View Post
90% of the Obama voters are voting for him because he is black (even though he is only half black). People who actually look into what each candidate will do for this country, will vote for McCain.

NOW! If Obama was a republican, and McCain was a democrat, most people would vote for Obama. There are WAY too many uneducated voters.

Then again, it's all up to you. I just see that most Obama supporters aren't too bright.
do you have any evidence to back up any of what you just said
show me figures which prove or even suggest that 90% of obamma voters will be doing so because he is black
Show me evidence that most Obamma supperters arent too bright

just because you dont like Obamma as a candidate or for whatever other reason you dislike him dosent mean you have to come round here saying things you dont have evidence to back up or things that are just generally not mature such as this
Quote:
Originally Posted by drumthrasher View Post
Ehh, he should have stayed in the helicopter.
if you cant have a discussion about politics without making stupid comments like that i wouldnt bother in future as celegorm said before its people like that who ruin these type of threads

and people who actually look into each candidate and what he will do for the country will vote for whoevers policies they like the most no one person can say mcains policies are the best thing for america a persons choice of candidate is subjective
a lot of the time though people just vote for the party whose traditional values are what they support so say someone will vote for the same party every time i think though people need to look into each candidates particular policies rather than just the party they represent these days


there will be uneducated people who vote either way some will not vote obamma because he is black and some will vote him because he is black some people make stupid uninformed choices but you still have to give them the right to vote i guess

IMO i prefer Obamma but both ways has its advantages and its disadvantage , jsut IMO the Obamma route has a lot fewer disadvantages than the Mcain route but im in england so not vote for me
__________________
Desktop-AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+-2GB Elixer DDR2 800 250gb+500gb+500gb+120gb
Laptop-Apple Macbook Pro 13" Intel core i5(2.3ghz) 4gb Ram 320gb hard drive
muz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 07:58 PM   #24
Fully Optimized
 
bullzi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: US
Posts: 3,283
Send a message via Yahoo to bullzi Send a message via Skype™ to bullzi
Default Re: For You Obama Lovers

I just see this video as showing the un educated voters. Don't get me wrong, this IS a one sided video. There are definitely people voting for McCain because they think he has the views of Obama, and that's simply what's happening here but vice versa or because of race. I just think it's sad that voters don't educate themselves a bit more, most young voters if you were to ask them on the street (democrat or republican) say whom they are voting for but can't explain themselves. What if they really did believe in Obama's views but were voting for McCain, or the other way around.

Mainly, I just think it's important for anybody to educate themselves on whom they will be putting their vote in for. The reason I said "Sad sad truth" was nothing aimed negatively at Obama (I think he's a good guy, I just don't agree with some of his policies), I was referring to how un educated some folks are about the election.

Anyway, that's my spiel.
__________________
-Desktop- Dual Monitor, Q8200 2.34Ghz, 8GB, 1TB, XFX 6850, 7 Ultimate
-ASUS UL50- SU7300, 4GB, 500GB, G210M, 7 Home Premium 64, XP Pro
-HP NC6400- Core Duo 1.86Ghz, 2.5GB, 64GB SSD, x1300, XP Pro
bullzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 09:24 PM   #25
Golden Master
 
superman22x's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 7,903
Send a message via MSN to superman22x Send a message via Yahoo to superman22x
Default Re: For You Obama Lovers

I think we need the Governator to become the president. lol, too bad he can't.
I'm just kidding, he spends too much time in the weight room to be a president. He would make a new room... Green Room, Blue Room, Bath Room, all those rooms they have in the White House. Arnold would create the Weight Room.

"Mr. President, urgent call."

"Alright, one more set of curls, then I have to GET TO DA CHOPPA! Then I'll be there."

But yeah, I would vote for Obama, but I cant...
__________________
“Adults are just obsolete children and the hell with them.” - Dr. Suess
superman22x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 09:26 PM   #26
Daemon Poster
 
CrackerJacker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: USA
Posts: 987
Send a message via Skype™ to CrackerJacker
Default Re: For You Obama Lovers

I that be so cool if Governator became president. Lol
__________________
USAF KC-135R Crew Chief
i7 2770 @ 3.4ghz, Geforce GTX 560 ti, 8GB DDR3 1600, SSD 120gb, cup holder
I would imagine if you could understand Morse Code, a tap dancer would drive you crazy
CrackerJacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 09:28 PM   #27
Guru
 
JogaBonito1502's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: U.S.
Posts: 7,841
Default Re: For You Obama Lovers

The Governator would actually be a good President. He may not be the most educated politician, but he's pretty smart. I think he is smart because he surrounds himself with the right people for the right jobs. To prove my point, take a look at the Brazilian President. He built a couple colleges (he was a carpenter), he has no schooling past high school, but he's having one of the best presidencies as far as economy goes. It is true that previous Presidents set the foundation for his success, but the fact that he got the right people to carry the process out makes him a smart President. He did his job.
JogaBonito1502 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 02:45 AM   #28
Fully Optimized
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,744
Default Re: For You Obama Lovers

I vote for Ackerman
All you Red Alert 3 fans should get me
StratosP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 04:30 AM   #29
Golden Master
 
MikeReiner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 5,053
Send a message via AIM to MikeReiner Send a message via MSN to MikeReiner Send a message via Yahoo to MikeReiner
Default Re: For You Obama Lovers

Quote:
Originally Posted by StratosP View Post
I vote for Ackerman
All you Red Alert 3 fans should get me
I don't play or know anything about Red Alert, but can I vote for Kane?
MikeReiner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 04:58 AM   #30
Fully Optimized
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,744
Default Re: For You Obama Lovers

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeReiner View Post
I don't play or know anything about Red Alert, but can I vote for Kane?
http://www.ea.com/redalert/index.jsp

Red Alert 3 is released soon!

btw Ackerman is the presidential candidate in the game..
__________________

StratosP is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:04 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0