You might be a noob if (jokes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I came up with these jokes. I got most of these ideas from my friend. Every one of these jokes my friend has done/thought/said.

You might be a noob if you try to kill someone and end up killing yourself in the proccess. Like with gernades or a flamethrower.

You might be a noob if you run toward a tank and shoot at it and then get run over by it.

You might be a noob if you think that you own when you have 3 kills and 40 deaths, but you are in 3rd place.

You might be a noob if someone calls you a noob.

You might be a noob if you can't figure how to get out of your base.

You might be a noob if you are banned from every server in the game.

You might be a noob if your constant excuse for doing bad is lagg and you have a high performance computer.

jeeze...

Just out of couriosity, what's up with your noob bashing?
You know we don't like that here.

I think we should stop making lots of threads with jokes like this si and we should have one joke thread.
Who agress?

"You might be a noob if someone calls you a noob."

WTF?? NOOB!!

mr.monger said:
you might be a noob if you try to run from someone that has a pistol while you have a shotgun

LOL... nice. Actually in Socom US NAvy SEALS 2 online a DE-.50 can kill a lot easier than a 12 guage shotgun.

Re: jeeze...

setishock said:
Just out of couriosity, what's up with your noob bashing?
You know we don't like that here.

I'm not bashing noobs on here. I am just making jokes about people that are noobs. I'm not generally bashing people that are noobs on this forum. You can choose to be a noob if you want or you can choose not to be. Oh ya, Forgot to mention this one:

You might be a noob if you find this offensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom