You Know You Are IF!

You know you are addicted to your PC / Mac when you have a sexual / romantic relationship with it.

*This is not me, but refering to someone else NOT on these forums.

rakedog said:
How can you not speak french. It's so easy. Everyone knows a bit of french.
I know a little french. but not very much...
I certainly don't speak it fluenty, However I do know windosw well enough that it didn't really matter what the buttons said, I just knew what to press!

What I was more referring to with french was that they keyboards are not a standard qewrty layout, and the difficult bit is when you install windows using a english keyboard charector map and then later use a french keyboard, because practically none of the keys produce the letter that they are supposed to!

For the record I don't speak a word of either Traditional Chinese or Hebrew.

DJ-CHRIS said:
You know you are addicted to your PC / Mac when you have a sexual / romantic relationship with it.

*This is not me, but refering to someone else NOT on these forums.
Sexual relationship with their pc??? Ummm......okayyyyy

Explain

Tommy Boy said:
You know you're addicted to PC's when you don't talk to your family members unless they have email.....lol.......even in the same house

You know you're addicted to PC's when your PC is worth more than your car.

If you start more than half of your sentences with "Someone in the chat room said...."

Your computer chair has ass dents in it.
HAHAHAHAHAHA ROFL!!!!!!! Funniest crap I have heard in a long time.

IT was funny last night. She asked me if I could do somthing on the PC I think it was burn a DVD or somthing IDK she didn't know how to do it. I was able to install nero, get it working and everything and I couldn't read a word of it. I've installed windows XP in the german verison before without a hitch. I've worked on spainish computers before.

joxley1990 said:
You know you are addicted to PC's if you read all these posts..
Not strictly true, I'm not totally addicted to PC's, I read them all because I'm a mod
dckix.gif

Also aboutt hose posts that your addicted if you have to social life. I would think very few of us are what you could say have no social life.

I don't think one of us here has none at all, like Nik00117 says.
We all need something of the human world to keep us sane/happy :p

Who gave me the rep. point for what I said? Thanks whoever!

My post was just a jokey one, didn't mean to cause offence to anyone..

Back
Top Bottom