You Know You Are IF!

rakedog said:
Sadly, yes. :(

Haha, same here! I occasionally save a few bucks here and there from the meager $5 I get for lunch every other day for computer parts. :p

Nik00117 said:
You Know You Are Addicted to PCs if...

1. You know XP so well it doesn't matter which language it is in and weather or not you can read it you can use it

sadly... yep... I've used computers with a lot of strange setups before, including french, Hebrew and chinese (despite not speaking any)...

in the same vein you know that you are addicted to computers when you use a french keyboard (not qwerty) on english settings and type perfectly (looking at the keys actually confuses the situation in that case!).

rakedog said:
How can you not speak french. It's so easy. Everyone knows a bit of french.
he's right you @$$h013!! pardon my french!! lol sorry just kidding with you i had to say pardon my french....^^
I know I'm addicted when I get bruises on my elbows from resting them on something (Desk or floor or anything) for more than 8 hours at a time....^^

Tommy Boy said:
You know you're addicted to PC's when you don't talk to your family members unless they have email.....lol.......even in the same house

You know you're addicted to PC's when your PC is worth more than your car.

If you start more than half of your sentences with "Someone in the chat room said...."

Your computer chair has ass dents in it.
Lol... there are some families that IM each other when dinner is ready... :rolleyes:

Jordan Pardy said:
Lol... there are some families that IM each other when dinner is ready... :rolleyes:

ie mine, along with phone calls when I'm in my room

annoying family

Back
Top Bottom