You Know You Are IF!

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
You Know You Are Addicted to PCs if...

1. You know XP so well it doesn't matter which language it is in and weather or not you can read it you can use it
2. You laugh at computer jokes that the normal person would fail to see the joke.
3. You've turned down a night out on the town for your PC
4. You can talk about your PC specs for hours and hours upon hours.
5. You know stuff that they don't have in the manuals.
6. You cut money at your lunch to help pay for upgrades.
7. A part doesn't last more then a 1.5 year even though when you bought it was top of the line.
8. Your room still has the boxes from your latest newegg order laying around.
9. Your mail carrier knows if the box says newegg 9 times out of 10 its going to house

Can't think of anymore who has more? Its like a game... Lets come up with 100 reasons ;)

I guess I'm not addicted to my pc then, funny though...Ill try to think of some.

Well well well :p

With me, it'll be Microdirect on the box, but we do get alot posted here.
1. You know XP so well it doesn't matter which language it is in and weather or not you can read it you can use it - Hmm.... :p

I do know alot about PC's, but I don't know if I could talk for hours and hours about one. The person I'm talking to would be asleep... haha.

You know your addicted to PC's when you start caring about the PC in such a way that you make sure it has a special day where its not on as much as others.

Nik00117 said:
You Know You Are Addicted to PCs if...

1. You know XP so well it doesn't matter which language it is in and weather or not you can read it you can use it
2. You laugh at computer jokes that the normal person would fail to see the joke.
3. You've turned down a night out on the town for your PC
4. You can talk about your PC specs for hours and hours upon hours.
5. You know stuff that they don't have in the manuals.
6. You cut money at your lunch to help pay for upgrades.
7. A part doesn't last more then a 1.5 year even though when you bought it was top of the line.
8. Your room still has the boxes from your latest newegg order laying around.
9. Your mail carrier knows if the box says newegg 9 times out of 10 its going to house

Can't think of anymore who has more? Its like a game... Lets come up with 100 reasons ;)

I put the part in bold that isnt true with me..I never talk about to other people only on forums and msn

You know you're addicted to PC's when you don't talk to your family members unless they have email.....lol.......even in the same house

You know you're addicted to PC's when your PC is worth more than your car.

If you start more than half of your sentences with "Someone in the chat room said...."

Your computer chair has ass dents in it.

I love these KUDOS lol lol i cant stop laughing some day i will have a nice comp with specs to brag about but lol

you know your addicted to pc's if you can tell the difference between ipods based on their thickness.

you know your addicted to pc's if you give your busted ethernet cables to children as jumpropes.

"you know your addicted to pc's if you can tell the difference between ipods based on their thickness."

not PC related, but I could... and I don't even own or like Ipods.

Plus, i read all the posts above...

I'm doomed!

I think alot of people could..

Thin = Shuffle or Nano, dependant of height..

Thick and large = Old style, and 30+60GB Video.

Back
Top Bottom