You know when you have constant bad luck and WHAM, you feel like the luckiest guy?

Re: You know when you have constant bad luck and WHAM, you feel like the luckiest guy?

Wow thats great man, its great when your luck changes!

Re: You know when you have constant bad luck and WHAM, you feel like the luckiest guy?

Kage said:
:D Wow!

yeah I usually believe that when alot of bad happens to you, something good happens to you to balance the bad, and vice versa.

That has alot more thruth to it than you'll know, there is usually a balance of everything, most of wich we don't understand.

Yeah. The world is one big scale... with alot of little scales, ontop of even smaller scales, etc :p

yep, a nice even balance...but not so nice when it comes to our global weather system lately..There have been way to many hurricanes this year alone. i'm glad i don't live near Florida.

True, though if the case is also true, they'll be clear of Hurricanes for a while now.

well, this year seems to be all good luck for me. nothing bad really has happened. skool is going great, which is the exact opposite of last year.

once upon a time there was a magical place where it never rained. im 14.

Back
Top Bottom