You know what is really disturbing?

yeah i have said things many times so they know how i feel. My other roommates are scared or something to say anything so i guess they just figure they will have to put up with it. My roommate will not listen because he and his g/f do not care. And seriously, joepic you would not believe, this girl is always flashing her boobs and stuff and it is just not a pretty sight. She is just....nasty. That is what bothers me. I do not want the image in my head of her doing nasty things with my roommate upstairs. I dont know where his head is at.

and lol i did have to laugh at some of your guys' comments, like the taking pictures one (WTF? lol) and the one about inviting all the hot chicks and you know...make him jealous lol

And mods i hope this isn't considered too much an explicit topic. i've tried to keep it tasteful. If you dont want these kinds of threads you may close it. I just wanted to use it as a vent for my anger. Everybody has helped with that so far.

flashing boobs, bad thing, why, are they fatty? those ones u cant tell if they are fat or big.

ya i would get some hot chicks and bang on the floor, give hime a tast of his own medicine.

i will be surprised if i dont get banned for saying that.

Theres nothing wrong with sex at noon. I figure it'll closed soon but frankly just blast your music really LOUD or could

Get a water horse make sure the water is cooled turn it on, and have fun sparying them :)

Water ballons would work

Call his mother ask her mom to come over for some cake or somthing. It'd be embrassing when he walks down and sees his mom sitting there like omg my son is a mad man. But if his mom is anything like mine she'll simply say did you enjoy it?

stop it with the banging girls comment or you will pobably get the thread close or temp ban lol, the only logical thing i can find as an answer to this to move out, are you buddy with your roomates or just random ppl you dont hang out with.

yeah i am more than likely moving out. I have less than a month of university left for this semester so then i can be out of here. I will be finding a new place to stay for next year unless i hear that this guy has broken up with his g/f. His parents own the house so he basically has dictation powers over who lives here, that's mostly the reason i havent completely snapped on him. Next year i hope i wont have to worry about it (or i guess i mean next september).

NeXuS said:
At noon WTF they on drugs???

Hey man, any time is a good time to get laid. ;)

Anywho...

I suggest you walkin with a camera, snap some photos, then get out your handy dandy CS2, create some funny images, and copy them to paper and tape them ALLLL over the place! :D

Haha, sounds like the best idea. Although then you could accidentally turn him into some kind of idealised sex god throughout your university, and then it would just be happening all day every day!

Could you not just complain to whoever owns the block? :p

Lord Kalthorn said:
Haha, sounds like the best idea. Although then you could accidentally turn him into some kind of idealised sex god throughout your university, and then it would just be happening all day every day!

Could you not just complain to whoever owns the block? :p

haha yeah...i dont think i can handle it happening more than it already is lol. There's really nothing I can do at this point but sit back, b**** about it to you guys or whoever, blast my music when need be, then be happy when i can finally move out of here.

Back
Top Bottom