you know schools are not safe when....

Well with 19 of the staff signing a letter it makes me wonder if it's justified. My mom used to do day-care, i KNOW how annoying kids can be. Would I ever throw shit on them? No. Maybe put them threw a wall (j/k) :p no I usually just spank their ass and tell them to stop or face being grounded. Thats what my old man used to do to me and I came out better then most of the kids my age.

But the throwing of shit on kids, kind of stupid. its like, DAMN YOU KIDS! WAIT RIGHT HERE! *takes crap* muahahaha! now! face teh shizz! SMELLS DOESNT IT JOHNNY! THATS RIGHT! SNIFF IT UP STEVE! *evil wizard of oz laugh* and away she goes...

i think the title should be changed to "You know school principals are f'ed up when..."
Seriously though, that is some really f'ed up Sh1t (no pun intended) Who in their right mind would do such a thing?

ownage said:
i think the title should be changed to "You know school principals are f'ed up when..."
Seriously though, that is some really f'ed up Sh1t (no pun intended) Who in their right mind would do such a thing?

First guess is a monkey.

haha i just had a vision where the principal tells the kids to wait outside her office, she goes in her office, takes a dump in a plastic bag, and then uses a tablespoon to fling it at them :O

im scarred for life

borat_sagdiyev said:
haha i just had a vision where the principal tells the kids to wait outside her office, she goes in her office, takes a dump in a plastic bag, and then uses a tablespoon to fling it at them :O

im scarred for life

It's ok...*pats back*...

Back
Top Bottom