Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 03-22-2008, 11:28 PM   #11
Fully Optimized
 
ace777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,110
Default Re: you have to...

lolz but street fighting movies are still good, i think this sounds good all my friends loved it.
__________________

__________________
2.4 Ghz celeron, 1.25 PNY pc 2700 RAM,PNY VERTIGO 5200 FX , 40 GB HDD
900Mhz 256 RAM , MX 4000, 30 GB HDD
1.9Ghz dual core AMD Athlon 2 GB 384 VRAM 320 Gb HD
2.3 tricore phenom,2 GB RAM , EVGA 9600 GSO,250 GB SSD
2.6 X4 620, 4GB RAM, 9600 GSO, 500 GB HDD/I'm part of The Project
ace777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 11:37 PM   #12
BSOD
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 2,505
Default Re: you have to...

You ever seen unleashed with Jet Li?
__________________

Dark Night is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 11:44 PM   #13
Golden Master
 
MikeReiner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 5,053
Send a message via AIM to MikeReiner Send a message via MSN to MikeReiner Send a message via Yahoo to MikeReiner
Default Re: you have to...

Never back down looked stupid. The commercials gave the impression that the whole point of the movie is you're a pussy if you don't want to fight.

If I want to see a fight, I'll watch an old martial arts film.
MikeReiner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 11:59 PM   #14
BSOD
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 2,505
Default Re: you have to...

I cant show you a martial arts film but here are some good fights. Note you need a you tube account to watch these!









By the way when does kimbo get his next fight?
Dark Night is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 10:06 AM   #15
Fully Optimized
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,629
Send a message via AIM to ߧ∩H♠H䎀
Default Re: you have to...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Night View Post
Honestly those are not good fights. You have Kimbo that trains daily to fight and goes around and fights random people that for the most part just think they can fight.

Kimbo is not that tough otherwise we would see him in the MMA on Spike or in Pride Fighting.

Granted he was in MMA a while back but left after it really became a sport and people became well rounded.

Kimbo would get his ass handed to him on a patter these days by any legit fighter. Please don't mention the little rematch a month or two back with Tank Abbott. Same applies for him. There not fighters there brawlers.

Anyone knows a fighter will beat a brawler 90% of the time and the other 10% the brawler lands a lucky haymaker and knocks the fighter out.

The only half decent fight kimbo had was against the cop that knocked him out. Not sure if you have that linked up or not but thats a good fight there.

Here is a nice fight of GSP destroying Matt Hughes in there 3rd fight. You'll find all kinds of real fighters within the link I'm putting up.

http://www.mmatko.com/georges-st-pie...fc-79-nemesis/

Also be sure to check out the new season of Ultimate Fighter it starts April 3rd. I can't freaking wait for the new season one of my favorite shows on TV. I just ordered ultimate fighter season 2 uncut with pepsi points I've been saving. Couldn't believe those video's were on the promo but I'm glad they were.
__________________

ߧ∩H♠H䎀 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0