You guys ever heard of Alizee?

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
You guys ever heard of Alizee? 56K beware

Apparently, she's was the hottest thing that hit Europe. She's french and has quite a voice. I like looking at her videos and performance. She's hot.

I like this song she's singing here. Madonna's La Isla Bonita. She reminds me of Shakira and you can tell she definitely has a strong accent when she sings it.

http://www.ryoni.com/news/136/ARTICLE/1470/2005-07-07.html?sid=c706878fa92c12da3b6035e97ad0a4d3

http://www.ryoni.com/news/136/ARTICLE/1473/2005-07-12.html

I think she's lip syncing in the second performance. Britany Spears anyone? The videos in there are kind of stretched out a bit making her look a little funny, but the original is 10x better. These videos are a bit old, but I just found out about her within the last few weeks. I guess it's hitting the US.

These young singers seem to always do that. I guess it's because of the energy they burn while singing with all those dance moves. This way, they won't miss a beat with the song. She looks cute in that little dance of hers. I think she was only 17 when she made it big. Alizee is probably 20 something by now.

I've heard a few of her songs on the radio.
They came like about 3 years ago and I'm pretty sure they still play it sometimes. But I've never seen her before. I'll check the videos now.

yeah, quite nice looks.

THat video got her all fat and wide. If you see the original, oh man, she is gorgeous. I didn't really like that second song too much. The first one I hear a lot before. It's an old song by Madonna, but I like it.

TRDCorolla said:
THat video got her all fat and wide. If you see the original, oh man, she is gorgeous. I didn't really like that second song too much. The first one I hear a lot before. It's an old song by Madonna, but I like it.

Yeah, I think the second one was total crap. Both the song and the video.
The 1st one was good.

LOL That is terrible lip syncing, she is a little too young looking for me, but horses for courses

Back
Top Bottom