You can't drive this well....

Yeah, you don't want tires to give you traction if you're drifting. That would just contradict the whole point of drifting. :p

I know, I know... I was hoping someone would go look them up, and put a picture and say, "These tires?" Lol.... trust me, I know my tires... but, anyways, eagle f1's are realllly nice tires, though... they probably use race car ones with nossing on them... no tread, nossing.

Wow, I never have seen someone drift like that...Thats amazing, give me a 350z, and I MIGHT be able to...ahah yeah right...Looks like a shitty car, but ehh it drifts...Just wondering, when you getting your g35?

**drools**

5060524001641.jpg

Even thought its a sweet car, Im getting a Maxima in the near furutre..I like the max over the g35..
maxima24wc.jpg

I don't know if anyone can find it, but I remember watching a police chase and when they tried to pit the guy, he would just drive in reverse for a while then spin back around.

Those crazy Dubai people with their expensive cars and wreckless driving...not fair!

Dev0115 said:
Wow, I never have seen someone drift like that...Thats amazing, give me a 350z, and I MIGHT be able to...ahah yeah right...Looks like a shitty car, but ehh it drifts...Just wondering, when you getting your g35?

**drools**

5060524001641.jpg

Even thought its a sweet car, Im getting a Maxima in the near furutre..I like the max over the g35..
maxima24wc.jpg

Lol.... yeah, i know. Soon, soon. I'm totally going to change everything when i do though... A few more thousand... lol... I want to mod the car all at once, because just installing a turbo charger can take up to two days... lol...

Yeah sweet, what color do you plan to get...Also why not twin turbo lol, that might be taking the price a bit high, thinkk they run for about 5gs...How you gonna pay for your car, my parents are gona buy me the maxima aha...Even though its a sedan shit hauls ass, 265hp baby ahah.....Ill get some rims, a systen ( just s sub, it already comes with 8 bose speakers, as do all infiinitis and most nissans)..Also tints, cold air intake, no turbo or anything, they dont really make turbos for maximas sady...and exhaust maybe a greddy

Yeha, twin turbo, but yeah... $$$$$. I mean a lot... I'll need spare money for gas and my either eagle f1's, falkens, or yokohamas... I don't know which ones yet.

Ive been in a g35 coupe once, and its nice, but two small for me..I need a sedan ahah..But nice car, good luck on watrevr you do with it..Post pics when u do/

Back
Top Bottom