Y'know what really grinds my gears thread

*queue entry of our resident cop/mod*

lol. I'm all for driving fast, but not to be corny or anything - Do it somewhere sanctioned. There's just too much at risk when you're driving mad on the street.

EDIT: hahah. Sure as anything, after I completed that post, I check the logged in members. Guess who's there.

You do realize you can also be pulled over for doing so much as 1mph over it always just depends on the officer who pulls you over, what kind of day he is having and your approach. As for me I prefer the drive how I want and talk myself out of the ticket method seems to have worked well so far. Like 23 stop and 23 verbal warnings.

Except that if its for less than 5 mph over all you have to do is dispute it on a lack of evidence and it'll get thrown out 9 times out of ten.

When you have been waiting for a phone call (or someone to show up at your house ex. cable guy or UPS) and as soon as you step into the bathroom to take a dump WAMMO RING RING

You got repped, J? o_O
Dang

One thing that really gets on my nerve is when I get another video pulled off of my YT account because of WMG. Is having a bit of background music really THAT bad? 99% of Audio Swap music is not appealing.

You do realize you can also be pulled over for doing so much as 1mph over it always just depends on the officer who pulls you over, what kind of day he is having and your approach. As for me I prefer the drive how I want and talk myself out of the ticket method seems to have worked well so far. Like 23 stop and 23 verbal warnings.

If they stop you for something so minor the judge will often throw this out.
Also I can't seem to find it right now, but I looked up how much prices cost in NY a while back and they didn't even have a new york fine for under 5 miles over.

in my defense, the PA interstate speed limit is 65, and its 70mph in Michigan.

and around Pittsburgh, if your not going about 70mph on one of the parkways, you WILL get run over. so.... ya.

Yeah, in metro areas you pretty much have to "keep up with the flow of traffic".

Some guy got pulled over 20 miles from my home town...I saw 2 troopers on the interstate with him pulled over on my way home from college. They were searching his whole vehicle. Today I read the newspaper...he had marijuana and LSD and is facing a fine of $100,000 and up to 10 years in prison.

....they pulled him over for having things hanging from his rear-view mirror. :D

....even more ironic....it was a shit load of air fresheners! (aka, been toking it up).

in my defense, the PA interstate speed limit is 65, and its 70mph in Michigan.

and around Pittsburgh, if your not going about 70mph on one of the parkways, you WILL get run over. so.... ya.
As long as you are going along with the flow of traffic, it's usually ok. As long as you aren't the person leading and excessively speeding. Some parts of the NJ Parkway is 55mph, nobody goes under 65mph. Most people go 75-80mph. I usually don't speed at all because I know speeding only makes a very small difference in the time to travel. I use cruise control a lot to prevent myself from going too fast.

Back
Top Bottom