Y'know what really grinds my gears thread

complain to the prof and get all the credit for it.

That used to get on my nerves back in high school but on a big final assessment that my partner didn't do barely any work on and kept wanting to change topics and in the end we got failed because we didn't have a complete project. I pulled countless all nighters getting my part done and he went behind my back to the teacher and changed our topic making all the work I did a waste of time.

We both failed the course because of it. Well I did anyway because my partner complained to his mommy about it and she complained to the school and he was assigned a make up assignment and ended up passing. I however was given no option to do it since I didn't have the "special circumstances" that he did. Those circumstances were nothing more than his mom complaining to the school.

This is college. Professors don't give a shit, for the most part. If I get a horrible grade, I will take issue though.

Band class. It rocks the first 2 years of high school then the next 2 suck...and your teacher becomes more of a jerk than ever!

When I go to the movie theatre and they play movies off an old-fashione film reel. They are already choppy enough at 22-24 fps, but when every other frame is blackness, it is just painful to watch. I always come out with a migraine.

When I go to the movie theatre and they play movies off an old-fashione film reel. They are already choppy enough at 22-24 fps, but when every other frame is blackness, it is just painful to watch. I always come out with a migraine.

ever notice u bitch about everything? lol

an all theaters here use digital

when you have such a bad day and you just want 1 thing to go right, and surely just 1 thing will go right, but thats when it gets worse and you then hope again that something goes right, but in fact it again goes wrong

Back
Top Bottom