Y'know what really grinds my gears thread

itunes erased my ipod randomly yesterday I tried to restore from a recent backup but that doesn't restore music so I spent 3 hours loading all the songs I had on before.

I guess its not all bad now since my ipod is much more responsive than before when it had all the jailbreak data on it. I lost the jailbreak when I upgraded to 3.1.3 but the space the jailbreak apps used was still being wasted. That is now cleaned up. I had over 3gb of jailbreak app space before.

youtube no longer lets you post comments. just says error try again every time I try so it's getting more and more worse to use every day

I would say learn to type, but I have a feeling that the qwerty keyboard was actually invented as a way of deliberately slowing down typists. (back when typing involved paper and impact machines, type too fast and the the hammers collide and stick together).
dvorak keyboard is what you want then?

Exactly this. It was designed, not to be efficient, and alternating, but to slow you down as you type, because of the way all the commonly used letters are spaced so strange on it. I really want a programmer's Dvorak, but I can't find one anywhere.

Exactly this. It was designed, not to be efficient, and alternating, but to slow you down as you type, because of the way all the commonly used letters are spaced so strange on it. I really want a programmer's Dvorak, but I can't find one anywhere.
Rearrange the keys on your keyboard. I think there is a software way to change it to DVORAK.

I'm still using QWERTY. I would have to change so many keyboards if I were to do the switch. I already type something like 90wpm so I don't really need to switch to DVORAK.

Rearrange the keys on your keyboard. I think there is a software way to change it to DVORAK.

I'm still using QWERTY. I would have to change so many keyboards if I were to do the switch. I already type something like 90wpm so I don't really need to switch to DVORAK.

I would just rearrange the keys, but they are all different heights.
I have Dvorak on my iBook and love it.

More things that grind my gears...

Forks. Why do they always have four prongs on them? i wish thy would mix it up for once, and put five, or even three.
"Plastic silverware." If it's made of plastic, it should be called plasticware.
People who have gigantic wallets that they cannot even fit in their pockets. IDK, but it annoys me.
Anyone who owns a prius. Why is that when you buy a hybrid car, you automatically become some sort of environment snob?
The measurement system used int the US. WTF is this s**t?
People who buy old POS trucks and put giant wheels on them, yet never once take them offroad. Epic poser move.
Kids with laser pointers.
People who freak the hell out every time they see a wasp. It's just a wasp, and I think running and screaming will make it more likely to sting you.
XFX.
Those chocolate easter rabbits. They taste like crap, but I get one every year.
People who will actually scream over their food order being messed up.

You've got a lot to complain about! What I really hate? 80% of my school population. Stubborn, ignorant, indescribably annoying (although by saying those, I am describing them) people. They're also not the sharpest tools in the shed. Don't get me wrong, there are extremely smart people in that school, but I'm still transferring to a 'better' one next year.

When your school district is the only district not to call a snow day even if there is a foot of snow on the ground.

^ You hit the head on the nail my friend, that happens to me all the time!

I live in minnesota
All the schools around close when there's too much snow, but my school just waits until the roads are clear and starts school at 10. Seriously, just close for the day.

And the same for cold days, -40 degrees is when they say it's too cold to come in, but -38, oh that's fine, come on in.

Back
Top Bottom