yet another infringement on privacy...

that i can understand, but first they need to take away all these damned rights criminals have!! :mad:

they have more than the victim does, and hardly ever serve their jail sentences...

bring back hanging!!

abit ttoooooo hard maybe but yeah criminals that say, sue people for falling through their roofs when they are trying to break into their home should not be allowed to happen. it makes me mad when the victim is turned into the criminal.

and brook like i said in post 13 why should i lock myself in a cage because the government said there might be a threat to my life. theres so many fishy little things about sep 9th and july 7th its just uncanny. i dont trust the government and half of the legislation they bring in is more about controlling the masses and reducing thier rights instead of combating terrorism. i have heard countless people after 911 saying that they would gladly give up some of thier liberties in the name of freedom BUT THEY ARE THE SAME THING!!!! im my view every liberty that is taken away form me is one more step for the terrorist winning. there is a much more higher chance of being stabbed by some little thug or punched and my head hitting the curb outside a night club and dieing from that than there will ever be from terrorism.

what scares me more is that the mass media is only controlled by a few people. people are hand feed news and never see a balanced view ive always wondered how many people turned vegetarian/stopped eating beef when there was that massive scare about B.S.E ages ago but you had more chance of catching aids but how many people still have unprotected sex? since the arrival of the internet news has been more widely available giving a much more clearer view of what is happening in the world, google is your friend (well not in china) use it to research things and you will start to see how the mass media presents stuff to you. how they can miss important parts of storys that can change peoples opinions

TV editors and producers let you see what they want you to see. For example, there was a show here in the UK about chickens and how they should stop farming them in huge barns. The guy who did the show, Hugh somethingorother said that "he wasn't allowed inside to see a full scale operation, and that the industry was trying to hide"

but, recently on the news it appeared that he had been given numerous visits to these farms. So obviously he lied in that. Who knows what else he lied about...

Even documentaries on "compspiracies" are the same, they edit content to make others appear to say something completely different than what they meant to (Michael Moore comes to mind), like Fisher said, the best way to learn about these things is through your own research, never take for granted what you see on the TV no matter which side of the argument.

TV editors and producers let you see what they want you to see. For example, there was a show here in the UK about chickens and how they should stop farming them in huge barns. The guy who did the show, Hugh somethingorother said that "he wasn't allowed inside to see a full scale operation, and that the industry was trying to hide"

but, recently on the news it appeared that he had been given numerous visits to these farms. So obviously he lied in that. Who knows what else he lied about...

Even documentaries on "compspiracies" are the same, they edit content to make others appear to say something completely different than what they meant to (Michael Moore comes to mind), like Fisher said, the best way to learn about these things is through your own research, never take for granted what you see on the TV no matter which side of the argument.
Hugh Fearnley Whittingstall it was, I saw the whole of the series, worst case scenario was where in one vast shed ten thousand chickens covered the whole floor, he could hardly walk between them, each bird had a about a square foot in which to eat sleep & poo, a lot were so weak that they rotted from their feet upward, he said the smell was overpowering made worse by dead ones that were supposed to be removed but frequently weren't he said.
At the beginning of this process, thousands of eggs were put in huge incubators, after they hatched the chicks were there for two days then they were scooped up in big backets & men tipped them out over the floor like so many yellow pom-poms tumbling & cheeping loudly soon to slung on a conveyor belt of hooks head down & still alive when their throats were cut so the meat was was nice & white for our tables, a chicken version of a Hammer Horror film.

Back
Top Bottom