YESSSSSSSSSS! I Finally Finished My Website!!!!!!!

Waldorf PC

Nice website, I also have my own business website on the net and a hacker site. I'll post them when I get back from court. PS, Waldorf PC is a hottie.

Cheers,
Mike

You know sometimes when you try to go to a certain URL and it goes to one of those stupid search engine sites? Thats what it looks like :(

Sounds a tad harsh Drumthrasher, i think his site looks very proffesional, obivously there are things to be done, it aint perfect, buit these have been staed and hes working on it. I think what drumthrasher is getting at mainly is the use of a stock photo and lack of a grpaihc based heading, but otherwise it looks nice.

I'm the person to type what I mean.

If 'you' was my friend and you went off and built a that website and showed me it, I'd look at you and says its shit, but the effort ain't shit that you tried, and thats all that matters, you tried, not everyone is the best but we all start somewhere and you my friend have just started, I suggest more options and better pics, if you need help on pics just ask me, I'm 4 years experienced with photo shop cs, so I'm happy to take my free time and create you a realistic looking website banners.

Anyway, sorry but well I'm just a straight forward guy man.

good luck and pm me with anything man, I'm here to help and give my reasons.

-Anthony

I think it looks good, but I do have a suggestion. I think it would be a good idea to provide some links to free software, that way people (especially people who aren't very familiar with computer stuff) can find free tools. Some programs like firefox, openoffice, AVG or other free virus programs, thunderbird etc. Just an idea I had. I think the website looks very good and you did a great job.

Nice website! You did a great job. I agree that the stock photo needs to go...That guy in the background looks like he could be rough enough to scare your customers off! The only other thing I would say, is that the top heading doesn't show up right in Safari. Since you are WaldorfPC and not WaldorfMac, I don't know if that really matters. Most of your clients probably use Windows-based browsers instead.

Have you thought about having an email newsletter that people can sign up for on your website? I am in the process of setting my website up with one. It can be a great way to keep your business in your customer's minds and to capture contact info from potential clients. Just an idea.

Wow! Thanks so much for all the help! You all are so awesome!

While I do know coding and the like, I have to admit that i have no experience whatsoever with PhotoShop. I just use paint. It may sound dumb, but that's the truth. I will definitely take you up on the offer. I'll give each of you an opportunity to help that offered. I'll be PMing you shortly. I know you didn't have to do this: but, I'm so very grateful.

No problem, I have bits and bats to do in photoshop so I thought while Im their I can fix you u, I don't use photoshop as much but people ask me and they get sick of waiting, I only do photoshop when I can be arsed and well, Im free next monday as its bank holiday so im taking a day of and planning my scales ahead in photoshop as I need to build me a banner and I also need to take pics of a motel and update their banners, so while im doing their its just an ease of access to do yours

Back
Top Bottom