Yes I know there's that school bulling but digital bulling?

ON the internet I dont give much thought to it.. Since most kids today have absolutly no idea the the "Internet or WWW" really is... Most kids today bring it on themselves by portarying themselves as someone different. Then people find out and bang, here we go..

Perhaps if they only knew.. I remember when the "Internet" was only Telnet chat and file transfers.. and there was only like 6-12 text pages from universities to look at.

Edit:
Perhaps if some of these children would relize there cell phones, laptops, pda's and other mobile media is a priviledge and not a right to have it they may respect it more..

BuzzStPoint said:
ON the internet I dont give much thought to it.. Since most kids today have absolutly no idea the the "Internet or WWW" really is... Most kids today bring it on themselves by portarying themselves as someone different. Then people find out and bang, here we go..

Perhaps if they only knew.. I remember when the "Internet" was only Telnet chat and file transfers.. and there was only like 6-12 text pages from universities to look at.

Edit:
Perhaps if some of these children would relize there cell phones, laptops, pda's and other mobile media is a priviledge and not a right to have it they may respect it more..

I'm 15 and I have my own cell phone service where I have to pay the bill or they shut off my service. I have virgin mobile....kinda is a ripoff. Anyway, kids should have more respect like you said because if they don't they abuse it and when/if it ever is taken away they blame there parents.

And for that I have more respect for you as a teenager.. Someone who is paying there own bill for the service and knows that if the bill doesn't get paid you dont ahve phone service..

Most of Teenagers have mommy and daddys phone and will do what ever they want cause they wont shut the service off.

Poke them in the eye with a blunt stick, they don't like that and you will find they give up on bullying. Stand up to them... :D

Back
Top Bottom