A year today

muz

Golden Master
Wow i just realised its a year today since i joined here
in one year i have made 4770 posts , wow i feel like such a geek right now lol , but in all seriousness its been great being around here
well what a great year i have learnt so much , had some very fun and interesting conversations with people
it feels so good being part of a comunity like this , at times we have our moments etc and not everything is perfect around here but things are still pretty good ,

Congrats on the 1 year, man!

Also, another congtratz on getting an inbred bar of rep.. :)

I have only been on here a few months, but I can still safely say that this is a great forum, and it is a pleasure to have people like you on it.

Thanks, and happy posting!

Past mine, but muz, man, you are twice as far into the forum as me, lol. Twice as many posts, and more than that of rep. I'm like a year and 6 months into it already.

Past mine, but muz, man, you are twice as far into the forum as me, lol. Twice as many posts, and more than that of rep. I'm like a year and 6 months into it already.

its not all about posts and rep tho dont worry , it may be down to activvity i come on here almost every time i turn my computer on , i prolly spend far too much time on here
but from what i can see you are still a very helpfull and knowledgable member of the forums

hey you know whats great guys as well my computer then and my computer now

then i had my lappy
compaq armada M700
Intel pentium 3 M 600Mhz
256MB SD ram
40GB hard drive
8MB ati Rage mobility

now i have
AMD athlon X2 4000+
2GIG DDR2 800mhz
120gb seatage baracuda
60GB seagate baracuda
Ati Radeon X1550 512MB

its not all about posts and rep tho dont worry , it may be down to activvity i come on here almost every time i turn my computer on , i prolly spend far too much time on here
but from what i can see you are still a very helpfull and knowledgable member of the forums

hey you know whats great guys as well my computer then and my computer now

then i had my lappy
compaq armada M700
Intel pentium 3 M 600Mhz
256MB SD ram
40GB hard drive
8MB ati Rage mobility

now i have
AMD athlon X2 4000+
2GIG DDR2 800mhz
120gb seatage baracuda
60GB seagate baracuda
Ati Radeon X1550 512MB

Pfft... The second one won't even blend.

Congrats on the one year!

my brother has a similar lappy to your old one, exepct that it was 850mhz.

@thelis
your just jealous cause my machine beats all of yours.

Back
Top Bottom