Yeah baby!!!

STEELERS-SUCK.gif

649ecbcd-steelers_suck_jp.jpg

steelerssuck_comsteelersfans.jpg

Poor Willis McGahee, LMAO that dude came head to head with a friggen train aka Ryan Clark...I thought dude was dead for about 5 minutes....What a vicious game, did you see that block Limas Sweed put on Corey Ivey almost took his head off....What a good game tho...as much as I hate to say it props to the Steelers...

Poor Willis McGahee, LMAO that dude came head to head with a friggen train aka Ryan Clark...I thought dude was dead for about 5 minutes....What a vicious game, did you see that block Limas Sweed put on Corey Ivey almost took his head off....What a good game tho...as much as I hate to say it props to the Steelers...
Man, I thought he was dead too...lol.....that was surely one of the most vicious hits I've seen in a while. But, as of this morning they said he was doing good, they're expecting him to be just fine. Definitely a hard hitting game between two great teams. The Steelers are lucky they didn't come away with more injuries as well. I hope Hines Ward is ready to go for the big game.

Back
Top Bottom