Yay new phone!!!

My Motorola V300 is so busted up. I hate it now. It's been scratched because I keep dropping it and one of the buttons even fell out! :p

I don't really like cell phones , but they are usefull when your parents don't trust you and you want to go do something =/...

I only like it because it's a mobile and easy way to contact people. I hate how they're making all these multimedia phones with music and video players and some with 3.0 Megapixel cameras, it's just a waste of money.

If you are looking for stuff for your phone try a P2P site. limewire has heaps of downloads for phones. You could also try MIRC.

alvino said:
My Motorola V300 is so busted up. I hate it now. It's been scratched because I keep dropping it and one of the buttons even fell out! :p

My Samsung is damaged. The OS is damaged. Any setting I make, it'll revert back to the older default settings. It's also on the T-Mobile Network, but displays Cingular.

DSC02034.jpg

DSC02031.jpg

drumthrasher don't worry about that lol, i had a friend who left last year to college and his sn on aim is extremely close to your profile name lol. and badger, lol i like the flowery background, yay default settings!

Back
Top Bottom