yay my first -real- party lol

haha or else ill turn into that green bitch from the exorcist :p

Rofl.. or something of the nature..j/k ;)

-edit-

although i know someone that went though some weird ish, but that road i won't go down..

mammikoura said:
lan party = no girls.

I've had girls at lan partys and I have pics to prove it.

Anyways for party's, don't do anything I would do :p

But twister is fun (More fun if your sexually attracted to the other players)

John, just have a great time!

That's what I'm doing, though I've had "a few drinks" so I'm a "little" drunk. But just have a good time and enjoy your party!

No offence man, but 7-10 people is not a (real) party.

Check this for a party..

Tonight.. 45 of us, started in town. Ended up at my house, very very drunk. Mate falls in pond, one gets stuck on the roof, and one wont wake up. 8 girls staying in my room, lots of beer, lots of drugs, lots of music. 10 still partying downstairs. Lots of sex in the little closet under the stairs, and loads of people have just gone missing. 2 people managed to get black eyes..

I did all this with a budget of £20!

joxley1990 said:

Check this for a party..

Tonight.. 45 of us, started in town. Ended up at my house, very very drunk. Mate falls in pond, one gets stuck on the roof, and one wont wake up. 8 girls staying in my room, lots of beer, lots of drugs, lots of music. 10 still partying downstairs. Lots of sex in the little closet under the stairs, and loads of people have just gone missing. 2 people managed to get black eyes..

You think thats a party?

Check this party

Quarter million people partying. The entire city is taken over. Booze and drugs everywhere too, with cops being too overpowered to do anything about it. The streets are lined with people. I'm hammered as hell, stumbling around. I'm trying to sleep with cops. 95% of the people get laid.

Budget is probolly over a billion though.

joxley1990 said:

Check this for a party..

Geez......lol

Back
Top Bottom