Yay it's friday!

natej315 said:
I have over 270 friend on my space(I have way more friends in real life) So if my my space really is deleated im going to be extremely mad, lets just say it will make the girls time of the month look like childs play

ahahahah yeah okay...You have 270+ friends in real life , I dont tihnk you know the defintion of friend...Im sure you dont even see half of them on a weekly basis...Most likely just "hey wasssip"...

yay my myspace still works! *just checked*

EDIT: This profile is currently undergoing matainence(sp)

maybe not lol, but i think it's still there :)

Bah, I hate Fridays. They always suck, either because I have a hangover all day from the night before or I see it as an obstacle between me and a party I'm going to tomorrow.

... Don't expect any movement from me on Sunday. =/

i dont like excercise at all, lol

I used to weight lift like crazy durring the school. I had to work out with the three strongest kids in the highschool (literley, they had little compatiosions lol) I'm not even gonna go into the shit we had to do. Friggen crazy.

Jon. said:
I used to weight lift like crazy durring the school. I had to work out with the three strongest kids in the highschool (literley, they had little compatiosions lol) I'm not even gonna go into the shit we had to do. Friggen crazy.
Wait... your out of school?

Back
Top Bottom