Yay it's friday!

MooseMan1

Fully Optimized
Yay friday is here!! :D:D:D

Today has been such a long week. I've been working 10 hours a day to make ^ for some time i missed for docters appointment and camping (took last friday off) i tell ya when ur sitting at the comptuer doing just about nothing 10 hours is a long ass time.

who else is happy it's friday?

Also i get to go with my dad to virginia beach (drive down) to get a new camper we baught! :D 36.5ft thats alot of camper, plus 2 slide outs:D and at noon tomorrow i am going 2 a lan party at my friends new house *another smilie* lots of smilies for i am glad it's friday

(dammit i keep spelling it frieday and have 2 retype it)

TGIF

My friday is 3 Hour's from being finished. All the joy go's :(

lol.

Ahh. tomorow and sunday shall be interesting Though. Got some Stuff to do xD

It's summer for me and I'm only 15 so I just stay up all night, sleep all day. Have no job yet, although I have been made next summer to get a job, which I don't mind, I used to work at a restaurant about 8 hours a day as a dishwasher, not a real dishwashing machine, everything had to be washed by hand! :p

User name said:
It's summer for me and I'm only 15 so I just stay up all night, sleep all day. Have no job yet, although I have been made next summer to get a job, which I don't mind, I used to work at a restaurant about 8 hours a day as a dishwasher, not a real dishwashing machine, everything had to be washed by hand! :p
yea that would kinda suck, but u get paid so thats wat matters most at this time of our lives.

So many things I would like to do to this computer If I got a good amount of cash, needs a new video card and CPU badly!

I go to the gym, do deadlifts, I comme take my 2nd shower, get ready to party we got a wine fest to go too. I need ensure that a few bottles go missing :) I intend on doing just that and working up with a massive hangover because wine gives the worst hangovers ever.

Back
Top Bottom