Yay i get to stay home!

AmericanSensei said:
The moneys decent, Especially for a single man, So I'm living well.. I agree with you though, But most of us that are in our positions are not in it for the money, rather the satisfaction, and passion we have for the job. I knew that before I went into Law Enforcement that It's not the highest paying job, that I may end up dying trying to save someone else life, and that the minute I get into my squad car I'm a target. I've found my "passion", I've found where my heart belongs, and that is on the streets trying to better Los Angeles.

That is one thing I would like to tell each and every one of you, Follow your "heart" when it comes to a career..Find what makes you "happy." If I was given the option to be an owner of a Company making 3 million dollars a year, or be a cop who makes 65k a year, What would I do? Without question, I'd take LE. I LOVE waking up every morning "anxious" to get back out on the street, Unfortunately I can't say the same for some friends of mine who make a quarter mill a year.

ya i agree, ive wanted to be an engineer for a long time, so once i can finally do that i mean engineering is the best of both worlds, not only do i like it but im lucky that i like a job that pays decently, ive got a long ways to go till i can finally get an engineering job, but i cant wait... i also considered maybe firefighting or something of that nature, we'll have to see how things go... either way, id love to do something like police officer and have that satisfaction, i come from a military family so i would also like to be in the air force or something like that, i really have many jobs that i would like to try, my main goal is to find a job that makes me WANT to get up in the morning and go to work...i could care less about how much i get paid, as long as i enjoy what i do, im happy

i want to have an ict based career. thats one of the reasons why i stick around on cf. ive learnt a lot of things :D

dude_se said:
i want to have an ict based career. thats one of the reasons why i stick around on cf. ive learnt a lot of things :D

lol ya i def. hear ya there, ive learned so much stuff here its not even funny... lol

Back
Top Bottom