yay christmas tree

I remember two years ago was the first time I ever had a real christmas tree. It was a bitch to cleanup, but damn it smelled nice. It felt good to actually have a real one too, instead of having to stare at some ugly plastic one. :p

my one is plastic, dont you think it looks good!
Damn real ones get sap on your christmas lights!
and theyre soooooooooooooooooo messy!
like mine though
P.S, can i have some good feedback, plz!

lol, i love the smell of our tree, cept i gotta clean up the shit that gets allova the floors lol

i guess my christmas tree is beautiful, hehe.
I really like looking at christmas lights on christmas eve!

boardordi3 said:
lol, i love the smell of our tree, cept i gotta clean up the shit that gets allova the floors lol

Yeah, that's why my mom puts a nice sheet with a christmas theme under the tree. We just pick it up by the corners and dump it out. Done and done. :D

hmm, we have never had a real one, but my grandma did, its really messy, i like the smell, hmm.

if you get a live tree (with the root ball attached) then you don't have to clean up anything cause it doesn't dry out and loose it's needles.

there are also some varieties of spruce tree that have slightly thicker waxier needles that don't get rdopped as much, (and they arn't sharpe either like the traditional norwegian spruce needles).

speaking of nativity scenes...
whilst in town on saturday I saw a nativity scene in a toy shop...

three wise men, mary joseph + baby jesus in the window...

and there was a woman outside, kneeling on the ground, with rosary beads, preying to the baby jesus...

root said:
if you get a live tree (with the root ball attached) then you don't have to clean up anything cause it doesn't dry out and loose it's needles.

there are also some varieties of spruce tree that have slightly thicker waxier needles that don't get rdopped as much, (and they arn't sharpe either like the traditional norwegian spruce needles).
wow root quite the christmastreeologist ;)

Back
Top Bottom