Yay 360!

I find both fun, but I generally enjoy console gaming more because of the couch. :D

wtf? Perfect Dark Zero is a big let down. Everyone said it was gonna be the new best, I beat that game in 5 hours on the highest setting. I mean come on. And live is so unrealistic, They did a horrid job on the characters, and it seemed kind of cheesy in the end Magical powers.. Come on, and You dont die in slow motion Im sorry, and why cant they give the characters some facial expressions!

I like call of duty much better. If only it didnt have the whole lag problems, and a better set up for live. Campaign mode is The shit but If they set it up more like they set up Project Gotham Racing it would be great. I love how they set up PGR.

And hey wiktorek, What setting do you play on? I always go on the highest, I think COD refers to it as Veteran, But Do you remember a Panzer 2 early on, Not the first but near it. It keeps going around and around in a large circle, running away from you, even if your completely enshrouded in smoke. It pisses me off. I counted and (Though I counted the expiramental "if i do this what happens" runs, I died 62 times on that. I cant figure out how to do it. I think hes bullshitting me but my friend said that was easy and he just shot it with a grenade launcher and it blew up (And he played on normal so maybe its just not a feature Veteran has)

But anyways, Congratulations on getting a 360, If you have live whats your Gamertag? Mines Error Lord

And on a side note: Know what I hate? You try so hard to get achievements for gamerpoints for xbox live marketplace, and These fuckers buy sports games and they get 3000+ in a day! I mean come on, thats ridiculous </rant>

I don't have one, not yet. I have to wait untill spring when my dad's company gets a new contract with the 360's so i can get one for free :p

And we beat COD2 on the easiest setting. We were just fooling around, takin turns when we died...
And i don't know the first few levels because when i got to my friend's house he had already played a few...

I'm going to be getting one, but I've decided to wait a bit for more games, and better showings to come out, because on some games, I'm not impressed at all at the moment.

Plus, i broke my audio player Christmas Eve would you believe!!! So, I'm getting a Creative Zen Vision M when that arrives some time in January :D

I'll have to wait for the next pay check to get the Xbxo 360, as I have to pay for a trip on the train too

console gaming sucks since my thumbs hurt easily I can only play consoles for 45 minutes tops.

pc gaming si more fun and flexable and you dont need mod chips to play burnt games!!! hell you dont even need to burn the games most of the time since you can make virtual cd drives like I do for games that require the cd but I dont want to switch cds all the time. Plus I cant have any cds out on my desk since I have a very nice table as my desk and cds would look like crap all over it. I have like evverything in the closet!

plus when you want mroe power, just upgrade the pc instead of getitng a new console!

also pcs are better!!!

alvino said:
I find both fun, but I generally enjoy console gaming more because of the couch. :D

Logitech makes this HOT wireless gamepad for the PC:

Logitech 963326-0403 Cordless RumblePad 2 USB - Retail
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16826127209

I want it!!!! Imagine playing a game with that and a wireless keyboard. There are a lot of PC games that still require combination of the two while most of the controls are on the gamepad. That's what still sucks about it. They need to make it so that the gamepad can control the game menus and such.

TRDCorolla said:
Logitech makes this HOT wireless gamepad for the PC:

Logitech 963326-0403 Cordless RumblePad 2 USB - Retail
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16826127209

I want it!!!! Imagine playing a game with that and a wireless keyboard. There are a lot of PC games that still require combination of the two while most of the controls are on the gamepad. That's what still sucks about it. They need to make it so that the gamepad can control the game menus and such.

I have a better controller than that :p
It's a Logitech Wingman Cordles, i use it for nba live.

wiktorek01 said:
I don't have one, not yet. I have to wait untill spring when my dad's company gets a new contract with the 360's so i can get one for free :p

And we beat COD2 on the easiest setting. We were just fooling around, takin turns when we died...
And i don't know the first few levels because when i got to my friend's house he had already played a few...

Oooh...so that means you can hook me up since I'm so nice to you, right? :D

wiktorek01 said:

Ah, Its not one of the early levels though, Its one of the early ones with Panzerssss

Meh I think no one can help me ;_;

wiktorek01 said:
I have a better controller than that :p
It's a Logitech Wingman Cordles, i use it for nba live.

I never saw that one before. I'm playing NBA Live 06. It's a very nice looking game. I'm playing as the LA Clippers and have a record of 34-6. I hate the stupid trades the game makes. There's no way of turning off the Trade feature.

Back
Top Bottom