Yay 360!

boardordi3

Fully Optimized
sry i just had to tell someone!
perfect dark zero is the greatest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
and i have had absolutely no problems!!!!!!!!!!1

niiice!
My friend just got a 360 and i was at his house yesterday playing it. Took us 15 figgen minutes to get the 2nd controller to work. hahaha.
But it's soo sweeeeeet. I'm going back today to play, and maybe 2morrow and the day after that..and after that...lol

im merging into the PC gamer crowd I was so close to getting the 360 I was in the line but then I decided not to get it I want to get a vid card instead.

I just beat Call Of Duty 2 :D :D :D
Woooot! It was soo funnnnn, didn't take too long either, my friend just got his xbox yesterday and we played for a bit yesterday and then like all day today :p

wiktorek01 said:
niiice!
My friend just got a 360 and i was at his house yesterday playing it. Took us 15 figgen minutes to get the 2nd controller to work. hahaha.
But it's soo sweeeeeet. I'm going back today to play, and maybe 2morrow and the day after that..and after that...lol

Haha...you know that you need to press the "Connect" button on the console (which should be the circular white button next to the IR port with ")))" next to it) and the "Connect" button on the controller with the same ")))" sign. That enables the Xbox 360 to search for any wireless controllers it hasn't locked on to yet.

yeee, we didn't know about the button on the console. lol.
So we read the trouble shooting and we ended up turning off all our cell phones and making sure no1 was using the microwave, lol. It was funny, but then i flipped to the "Adding a Controller" page in the manual and we got it working. :)

Haha, I don't even have a Xbox 360 and I knew that! :D Yeah...sometimes I read too much...

Back
Top Bottom