Yahoo or MSN?

Personally I think Yahoo is better than MSN, as Yahoo has more features (Making your own status, Signing in under invisible mode)....
But I still use MSN, because that's what I've been using from the begginning...And ALL my friends use MSN.

FuRgy said:
Personally I think Yahoo is better than MSN, as Yahoo has more features (Making your own status, Signing in under invisible mode)....
But I still use MSN, because that's what I've been using from the begginning...And ALL my friends use MSN.
You can be invisable on MSN - just Appear Offline. And I'm sure your Own Status is a great deal of fun; but what is the use? Whereas MSN is used by Millions of people; is far more graphically appealing, better smilies, better Webcam and Mic options and so many more general options. And you can have any e-mail address; just sign up with Passport.

yahoo is still better. But I know that Lord K can tell me otherwise.

Everyone- prepare yourself. Lord K's brainwashing procedure is about to begin.

You can be invisable on MSN - just Appear Offline. And I'm sure your Own Status is a great deal of fun; but what is the use? Whereas MSN is used by Millions of people; is far more graphically appealing, better smilies, better Webcam and Mic options and so many more general options. And you can have any e-mail address; just sign up with Passport.

:D

Lord Kalthorn said:

:D

I meant signing IN under invisiblew mode....On MSN When u sign in and someone is online they know that u have just signed in....You could then set ure status to appear offline.....but they know that u signed in....On yahoo they don't evenm know that u signed in :p.

I agree that MSN is used more, I use MSN. MSN is also more simple and easier....I was just pointing out that yahoo has a couple more features...

Loool...havent even got yahoo messenger installed on my system so im not gonna check more...I do like MSN more than yahoo

Back
Top Bottom