YAAAY. again YAAAY

ahaha RI looks like a great place to live huh? tell ya 1 thing, the only thing that is really great about this place is newport. rest is pretty much slums. i mean i like it, its home.

whats eBuyer? never heard of it.

about the newegg.com shiping...omg they ship soo fast. i bought parts for my computer and 2 days later here they were :D and i live in AR and they came from CA

aah, so it might take like 3 or even 4 for me? cuz im pretty much as far as can be away from them lol

well...from what i have seen they have differant plants all around...cuz my parts can in differant boxes one from CA one from WA i think...so it could be longer could be shorter :D

cool, so im guessing they are reliable since freakin everyone on this forum uses newegg lol

yes very...ive never used anything else. i love em like a mother :confused: lol they will refund if your not satisfied no questions asked. or try to help you get it fixed. at least for me :D deffinatly go newegg

well, the thing is , if i mess anything up, i dont know if im gonna be able to get it fixed or sent back, cuz im on that plan, where i dont pay for 3 months, and then pay monthly for a year. i think i mentioned it a couple times in earlier posts, so can i get a product sent back before it is even done being payed for?

Newegg also has a new jersey warehouse so don't think it will be that far away from you. Good luck on your new computer.

hmm...i would say that you could send it back get the refund and pay for the money you borrowed w/ the money you got from the refund. but if it don't work then i would just get another one. they will send you a new one if you get a defective one. there very good about it. just tell em that you have a defective suchandsuch and why you think its defective and they will send you a new one and ask you to send that one back

Back
Top Bottom