Xear 3D

Brookfield

Golden Master
This was already installed when my rig was built for me, I get the main advantages of using it, but up to now have not bothered, my speakers are, of necessity, only 30 inches apart, & 30 inches in front of me, at head height, my workstation is in a alcove 48 inches wide, so would it be useful in my situation, bearing in mind that I can't re-locate to another area.

Thanks. :)

Sorry Brookfield, what are you asking lol...or are you telling us something, or am I slow?

joxley1990 said:
Sorry Brookfield, what are you asking lol...or are you telling us something, or am I slow?
I am asking if it would be to my advantage to use it where I'm located in the room.

Oh, sorry :(

Is there no way you can re-position the speakers, would be good, but evan better if they were more around the room..

My speakers are fairly close and I don't have much problems.
To get maximum performance though, you should probally set them up where intended.. ;)

as said.

for best performance it's better to have them further apart.
but for *most* pc users, (who simply have the speakers along side the monitor) Xgear 3d is a waste of resource, (unless you like to play about with the acoustic effects), but even that gets a litle boring after a few minutes!

of course, having the speakers closer, doesn't degrade anything in terms of performance, just that the left right balance becomes center/center balance.

joxley1990 said:
Oh, sorry :(

Is there no way you can re-position the speakers, would be good, but even better if they were more around the room..
No, because my workstation is fixed in an alcove in a corner, so any speakers elsewhere would be behind me, not practical, see Root's & Bahawolf's posts [five & six].

Back
Top Bottom