Xbox360 VS PS3

im sticking with the xbox... were going to upgrade out xbox in the common room, that will be great :)

You have an X-Box in your common room? :eek: Wow! All we have are seats...and two pool tables... though they usually do if people aren't swamping them all the time :p..or stopping us from using them... which tends to be locking us out most the time :|

I tihnk i'd probably choose XBox too. I've never really been a Playstation fan. I mean since Sega went and dissapointed me... i've had no where to turn, and chose gamecube which seemed to me, a bigger dissapointment :( It kinda sounds empty without Sega there...

haha, we have an xbox, pool table, dvd player and loads of other things... one of the perks of a private school... lol

:eek: I bet they don't get damaged either...
We don't get that much vadalism, though we get some from people who think they are smart...

Yeah, though that won't be possible for a while. Some elements will look real. I'd expect it to match what Pixar do in there animated films :)

PS3 All the way. Xbox is the only good thing that microsoft shelled out, and they still don't have it right.

PS3 will have dual 512mb Cards (nVidia Sli), I can't see Xbox approacing that.

zodiak said:
PS3 All the way. Xbox is the only good thing that microsoft shelled out, and they still don't have it right.

Not like the PS2 is better. The only thing that PS2 has on it's side is the number of games out for it. Other than that, Xbox owns the PS2 in everything else (even online...Xbox Live is so much more organized and better looking).

zodiak said:
PS3 will have dual 512mb Cards (nVidia Sli), I can't see Xbox approacing that.

Dual 512mb cards?! Wow..I can't imagine the size of the PS3 then! Are you sure that the sources are legit for the PS3's graphics?

PS3 only has the Cell (which the speeds arent' fully confirmed yet) and Blu-Ray (most likely). The Xbox 360 is going to be a full multimedia center. You can rip music to the removavle hard drive (20 gb) and listen to it. Watching DVD's are a out-of-the-box feature. You can probably chat with friends online (not confirmed yet).

The Xbox 360 is going to have built-in wireless ethernet (in 802.11 A, B and G).

The controllers that come with the Xbox 360 (similar to the Contoller S) are wireless out-of-the-box, have a Xbox Live button right on the controller for easy access AND as a added bonus, are able to be used with PC's.

Back
Top Bottom