Xbox2 vs PS3 vs Revolution

What?

17 and Yeah but I understood no more :D People should put currency values on their Currencies. All keyboards have Dollar Signs and Pound Signs.

Well when your at college do the teachers not want you on the internet while doing your work because if not then post i have the key to solve all your proplems with this.

Well I am glad you know everything there is to know about the PS2. Im really proud of you. I just know a lot of things you have said here about the PS2 are not always 100% true. Take for example when you said that the PS3 would not be using an NVIDIA GPU. I proved that point to be wrong. Im sure you know a great deal about the PS2 but to call yourself a wiz kid is a little far fetched. If you could build a PS2 out of a coat hanger, some paper clips, rubber bands, and some other crazy stuff then I would call you a wiz kid. I would also call you McGyver but that is neither here nor there.

Oh and PS I was not trying to piss you off if that is what you thought.

i think the ps3 will be much better, as sony consoles have always been better than microsoft!

Xenon is a noble gas that has inert properties and is especially good at splitting the visable spectrum of light. It is also unique in that it becomes a liquid at -76 Celcius, but then becomes a gas again at 16 Celcius.... Odd gas eh? It is now commonly used in photo and optical physics and the automotive industry to aid in clarifying the light emitted from headlights on cars. XBOX2 does NONE of the above, therefore it should not use that name. Dumb Microsoft.

Secondly, the REAL compition will come between the Revolution and PS3. I voted Revolution just because I prefer Nintendo over Sony, but I like the PS3 by the sounds of it. It will PWN the XBOX2, as will Revolution.

I like the Revolution not because of its sheer brute power (which it has plenty to pack a punch with with a 20-24 pixel pipeline GPU, and possbily dual GFX cards...) but rather because Nintendo has guaranteed it to be unique above all else. Maybe this time around, Nintendo will come out with another NES! It may change the way we have come to know console games, and that is good, because the plug it in and button mash is getting REALLY OLD! Gyro systems on the controllers in promising as well as pure forcefeedback gloves and weaponry for special games as a BIG possiblilty. The 128bit floating point coprocessor will allow for 24bit THX2 7.1 PURE Digital surround sound with its OWN dedicated RAM just as on the Cube (which was ingenious move by Nintendo that allowed for better graphic speeds because none of the GFX RAM and cache was used for sound.) The possibilities that Nintendo will be online are concrete now, and their servers are far more powerful then XBOX Lives! Line Setup 10Gb Ethernet with dual 2.0GHz PowerPC5 Rack XServes running a special version of the UNIX code optomized for each game hosted (aka Revolution Online)

The twisted views of Nintendo will become a fear to Sony and Microsoft yet again. Satoru Iwata, President of Nintendo isn't just some business professional, he is a game designer who invented Kirby, Super Smash Bros, and Earthbound. This gives Nintendo and edge, because they can release a REAL GAMERS console rather then some piece of corporate TRASH. Go Nintendo!

Back
Top Bottom