Xbox-Psp

G35x

Golden Master
If I trade in my xbox, with three controllers, and dvd remote, and like 10 games, how much would I get at game stop, could I possibly trade for a psp?

Nah, my friend just hacked his, and I didnt know you can do this, I wont need to buy games..And I can take it to school. Anyone who can verify this for sure, that it should be a clean swaP?

Even if it isnt a straight swap, just take the cash and get one off ebay, they are cheap enough. I would have sold you mine if you were in the UK, mine is already hacked :)

G35x said:
Nah, my friend just hacked his, and I didnt know you can do this, I wont need to buy games..And I can take it to school. Anyone who can verify this for sure, that it should be a clean swaP?
yea it would work, but umm try getting something lower than firmware 2.80. preferably 2.00 or 2.01

Yeah, its gona be odd asking the egames people for that, but who knows..Does the ebgames, or gamestop sites tell you how much your stuff is worth? And I dont think I can get it off ebay, because they only give store credit.

Back
Top Bottom