Xbox mods.

wiktorek01

Daemon Poster
I just soft-modded my xbox and all went fine. Then I tried getting a 80gb hdd working in it and i messed up my original. I know how to fix it, i just need another xbox, and my dad is bringing one home for me from work, so that's all good.

Now, i called up some xbox mod chip people from my local newspaper and asked them if they can upgrade my hdd, they can. So my question now is...

What exactly do mod chips do to your xbox? :confused: Like what would I be able to do with one installed??? Can I still soft-mod it, becuase i liked how it was before :(

now this is something i am good at
a mod chip basically just enables you to turn the mod on and off, by running hacked bios/ dashboards.
wit the upgraded hdd, it would enable you to copy games to ur hdd, run modded files, use differnet programs, nothing really special, almost the same as a softmod except that you can do two insanely awsum things
1. Turn on and off your mods (for playing live)
2. If the files get fk'd, it will re format ur hdd back to factory stock

btw: what chip do you plan to get?
xenium is good
xecuter is amazing

pm me if you want some info on a specific one :)

Mod chips allow you to do tons of stuff. Provided that you have the right software, like Evolution X, you can back-up games into your hard drive and do a whole ton. However, if you use Xbox Live, buy a modchip that allows you to turn off the mochip's BIOS, because if Xbox Live detects any BIOS thats not their own, they immediately shut-down and lock up your account.

Yeah, Xecuter 3 is pretty good. I like how you can even use the control panel thingy.

Back
Top Bottom