Xbox games on 360?

Kage

Golden Master
How many have you have tried to complete a game with their Xbox 360, running an Xbox game?

Bought Panzer Dragoon Orta the other day, since I never owned an Xbox to play it, and it was only £6, and I've played the other 2 on the Saturn.

Anyway, got to the end of the third stage, and the damn thing crashes out, back to the Xbox 360 dashboard with an error.

Looked on the Internet to find out, that even though it says its fully supported, people with the PAL version get the same error as me!

Well dissapointed :( They made it available to play sometime early this year on the 360 via an update, and haven't released a patch to fix the problems people have complained about yet, but the NTSC version apparently runs fine.

well you cant order a NTSC because your xbox has it so it will only play PAL games, the only way to get around this would be to mod it, and im pretty sure you dont want to do that :p.

as for playing reg xbox games on a 360, ive only played halo 2 on a 360, and it worked fine, only problem would be when you load a map and an image of the map you just played stays on the screen, never happened to me though, but i only played a couple of hours as i dont own a 360

I know that :p
But, its a shame they haven't fixed it yet, as I was enjoying the game...

I'll just have to wait patiently for the update to fix it...

ask some friends around you if they have a regular xbox, most people i know just kept theres after they bought a 360, you might be able to take the save off the 360 and play it on a regular xbox.

Don't rely on software emulation. MS only shows good support to the popular games as far as I can tell.

If you want to play older xbox1 games, I suggest you get an xbox1 (cheap!) and possibly mod it into a media center. Get the HD Kit for it too.

Back
Top Bottom