Xbox 360 VS PS3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank You :)

I don't know if Square Enix will remake FF7...

Here's something cool:

http://classic.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3141114

"Arcade Marathon Record Broken"
From 8:00 A.M. on May 16 until 2:10 P.M. two days later, 25-year-old Brandon Erickson of Portland, Oregon blew up the Death Star over 1,500 times, raised $800 for the Portland Schools Foundation and broke the arcade marathon time record for Star Wars Arcade on a single quarter.

And my parents think I'm all crazy about gaming! :p

lol... it all comes down to people havin tooo much time on their hands... they always seem to come out messed up don't they? just my opinion...

It's still cool how he blew up the Death Star 1,500 times on a single quarter :D

holy friggen heck!!!.... he played that game for over 2 days!!! i bet he got tired...that guy had wayyyy to much time on his hands...i wish i could do that :D

Well PS3 is up on the voting!!! 64%!

*GASP* perferct dark zero???? Perfect dark was the best ever game on nintendo 64!!!!!

My brother isnt best pleased. He wanted the makers (rare) to stay with nintendo...

well the PS3's controllers look like 2 bananas put together, IMO. anyways i think the xbox will own everything. but 3 1ghz processers.. expensive?

i think everyone shold stick with nentendo also...even though it sucks... nintendo started it all. the new one still doesnt hve a harddrive i heard....nintendo moving to discs??!!!!?!?!?!?! WTF... thats not right i think the cartrages were awesome. the discs are prolly cheaper tohugh.
some cartrages even had there own little harddrives lol you could save ur profile to a cartrige

99nasha said:
My brother isnt best pleased. He wanted the makers (rare) to stay with nintendo...

Haha, too bad for him. Rare was bought by Microsoft, which is also why Conker: Live & Reloaded was released with Microsoft Game Studios.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom