Xbox 360 VS PS3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aside from hardware, Xbox 360 still has better peripherals.

Xbox360SystemPicture.jpg

Playstation3SystemPicture.jpg

I still think the Xbox 360's controllers are better. The PS3's controllers have the same button layouts except for the fact that it's shaped like a boomerang and has Bluetooth with about a 30 foot range and about 24-30 hours of battery life.

The 360's controllers have a button layout slightly different from the Controller S's layout. The Analog sticks, D-Pad, A, B, X, Y & trigger buttons are in the same place. The white & black buttons are replaced by shoulder buttons above the trigger buttons. Start and back are flanking the main Xbox 360 guide button represented by the Xbox 360 logo. The Xbox 360 guide button, perhaps the most innovative feature of the 360, is what allows you to access the user interface and use the console's array of customizable features and online services. Also notice the four numbered quadrants that surround the guide button - those are to tell you which controller you are in a possible 4 player game. Perhaps the feature I like the most is that the Xbox 360 guide button can power off and on your system! :D No need to get off the couch, just press the button and walla! OFF! :p The 360's controllers utilize a custom 2.4ghz wireless technology that has a range of about 30 feet. Battery life is unknown.

I've always liked the feel of the ps's controllers better than the xbox. So you are saying that both the xbox and ps3 will have wireless controllers? or just the ps3?
anyway I like the idea of not getting off the couch to shut it off :D

hmmm well then I suppose the Xbox gets another 10 points for that one... since it has the guide button and such ;)

Haha, add that power on/off feature and fast-food = the ultimate obeisety (I can't spell) solution :D

I know...Its going to be like playing games with a banana. Somewhat hard....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom