XBox 360 video

Yea the settings were cranked down, lotta jaggies and it would almost ***FEEL*** laggy when you got into alot of action (Smoke nades going off, enemys firing, water effects)

EDIT: goto wal-mart and give it a try it should be set up in a store near you!

Oh :( Thats poor to be honest *dissapointed*

And don't think I'm being too harsh on the console, but it should be able to go at it as well as the PC version. I don't understand.

Whats the XBOX 360 got in that case, that won't handle the full settings?

That graphics card and processor should be able to handle it... I mean, its pretty pointless on one of this first game releases, to find theres already a bottle neck to the system.

So thats basically saying that the graphics of that game are really the best were going to see of the console, since its almost slowing down at that quality! They couldn't have fully utilised everything in that case.

Is it because it's only a port?

*EDIT* I'm in the UK...

Though I did watch the HD version on the microsoft website, and can't say I was blown away.

I must mention I am an XBOX 360 fan though, and not a PS3 fan at the moment.

I'm guessing that the game hasn't been tweaked for the 360's hardware. Still, that's kinda bad to have a laggy game running on a demo - defeats the whole point.

Hey guys, check out some screenshots of some games by the XBox 360. Talk about realism:

2116892813512113.JPG

2488485527438141.JPG

8818258724858915.JPG

8388631206441597.JPG

2870988232143966.JPG

6685704257281125.JPG

1139359724757782.JPG

It's like watching a real live action movie or TV.

Yeah some of those are alright, but the games can't look that good all the time.
For example, when you see Need For speed moving, it looks slightly worse than that.

Not that impressive to be honest :p

The second game is probably the most impressive in graphics, though thats a golf game and not much would be happening, so they would be able to afford to throw polygons, etc into a few characters/objects.

Project Gotham Racing also looks great, but theres one camera that puts me off, and thats the one when viewing in some of the vids a replay where it follows the car exactly. That looks fake.

We'll be seeing some great visuals though. Thats for sure.

Quake 4 is looking good and so does Project Gotham Racing 3. The buildings and environment look so real. I think it's more of a cinematic effect. I just wish the screenshots would've been a lot better.

Well there are loads of screenshots on the web now.

Project Gotham Racing 3, I have to agree is going to be the best graphical racing games when it comes out.

The buildings do indeed look real, and one bridge for example which you'll be racing across in one map is made up of 900,000 polys.

The cars are made up of 600,000 for the outside, and I think 600,000 for the interior too.

Now thats mesmirising!

As I've said before, it wont just be the graphics that will push these games, but the gameplay, the advanced A.I, the advanced physics, and the advanced effects, like motion blur, camera focus, etc.

So yeah. I just played Call Of Duty 2 at Walmart as well. (Haha, it sounds like DOODIE! :p) Anyway, yeah. It looked pretty sweet, but considering it's a next generation console, it didn't impress me very much. Maybe I've been desensitized by all the awesome graphics I've seen in my life, or maybe I was expecting too much, but I just didn't feel like I was playing on the next generation of consoles. My opinion though.

There is still a month before it's out. I don't think Activision is completely done yet.

Look at F.E.A.R. the demo looked great, but it was still kinda buggy. Look at the official game...:eek: talk about goos stuff. :D

Back
Top Bottom