xbox 360 red ring of death..

wow man i heard that 20 percent of xbox's are shipped without a Fan on the HS, those are the ones that get the 3 ring. Thats pretty bad, but you can check by getting a camera with flash and taking a pic through the vent on top of the xbox. But me personaly i dont have any console systems.:cool:

I tried taking a photo and it was too hard lol didn't work for me. Also, do you mean 20% of the X360's in retail don't have the fan? because I thought the updated X360's were all updated and shipped together.

I tried taking a photo and it was too hard lol didn't work for me. Also, do you mean 20% of the X360's in retail don't have the fan? because I thought the updated X360's were all updated and shipped together.

Well 20% of the original xbox's. not the elite or anythign like that.

I thought there wasn't even a fan on the HS, just the two on the back that blow through passages on the heatsink.

My Xbox 360 has been recieved at the service centre as of yesterday. So, it took around 2 days to get there.

EDIT (FEB 17th)

It says it has been shipped back, so I should get it Monday/Tuesday :D

Alright it's all updated everything is done. Thank god I got my baby back and can finally give my friends back.. Now its time to mod this bad boy:)

I'd be careful. I wouldn't bother modding it. Once I got mine back, it died again.

I should get mine back for the second time next week. I think the power supply was at fault this time though as I believe its probably been spiking, so they should have replaced that.

Good luck anyway :p

I'd be careful. I wouldn't bother modding it. Once I got mine back, it died again.

I should get mine back for the second time next week. I think the power supply was at fault this time though as I believe its probably been spiking, so they should have replaced that.

Good luck anyway :p

Yea I will wait for a bit but it's still something I plan on doing.

BeasT

Back
Top Bottom