xbox 360 or PS3?

Yeah, I've really missed rumble on the PS3. Haven't got any Dual Shock 3's around here yet though.

I just picked up a Nyko Zero Wireless controller a few weeks ago with the full rumble support. Its amazing how much more it adds to the overall feel of the game. It only works with GTA IV and GT5P so far.

Its pretty cool though when driving drunk its rumbling or thunder in the background. Not to mention when you hit stuff etc.

In Gran Turismo you can feel a slight rumble while the car is idling then when you take off it really starts rumbling as long as you've got a fast car.

Personally I love the Xbox 360 more due to the games library, but the PS3 does have a few titles that I especially like (Gran Turismo 5: Prologue, Metal Gear Solid 4 etc) and it does make a nice Blu-Ray player, though that isn't my priority yet since HD DVDs are butt cheap. :D

depends most 3rd partys put ps3/360
so if u want metal gear solid 4 get a ps3
other wise
360 is deff the way 2 go

give it a year and xbox 540 will come out which will supposdly beat ps3.

i have a ps3 and i am selling it, because its slow and well, i quit with consoles bloody boring

wow. post #19 by mattiedashark (or whatever your old username was :p) says it all.
i guess another reason why i like the ps3 more is i couldnt give a s**t about online play. yea its nice and stuff but im not g33ky enough to use it 24/7 and dont care about the features of it. for example: if i ever got cod4 all id want to do online is run about killing people. i dont care about invites, chatting, or any bs.

Back
Top Bottom