Xbox 360 Price revealed and Available for preorder!

WOW... $$$. No offense, but I'd rather save up for a new comp than spend a good $299 or $399 for one of thsoe... need a nice labtop for college... but, if you have the money... sure, why not. Look kewl though... I'm saving up, actually, for the ps3. ;)

xbox sucks imo, ps rocks

I don't buy consoles anyway I think they are a waste. I'd rather have a computer then a console.

Uh huh, I know but If i'm going to get a new pc I'm going to want to spend large amounts on one, I'd have an uber computer over a console any day but right now it's not really on the cards. I'm going to build a computer next summer for the start of my second year in college and Uni.
Anyway yeah back to xbox, it does look really good I can't wait.

Yeha, halo 3. My neighboor with his top of the line comp also has every console every produced... I'm playing it at his house...

I'll say enthusiast. My dads friends is the same way. He rarely plays anything consider how much time he has.

wow...i wish either #1 i had enough money to buy all the stuff your neighbor has or #2 had a neighbor that could :D lol

EDIT: cuz i looked at the website after i posted :p. anyway...i wish they woulda made the whole thing for 300...not one at 300 and another at 400 :( owell...its still pwns

i'm not decided on which one i'm going to buy. the 399.99 one sounds good but i probably wont use most of that stuff,lol. i'm not going to preorder though.i'm not going to buy one right when it come out but after they recover from being out of stock.

From my opinion, the Xbox is somewhat a rip off, i mean, it has limited features, yea it may have a hard drive and processor and all that but the pc will always stay on top, it is a real classic !

Back
Top Bottom