Xbox 360 Kinect Vs. PlayStation Move

Zer0Cool

Fully Optimized
1st I just want to say that it is nice to be posting back on one of my favorite website. Its been many month, but when it comes to technology I always come back to get your opinion.

I'm thinking about getting it as a present for my family, mainly my brother, but im sure everyone can enjoy this.

I kind of want to hear from people that had direct experience with either console.

I seen this vid YouTube - Xbox 360 Kinect Vs. PlayStation Move and it was somewhat helpful, but steel want to get more opinions.

Thanks

PS: Go place ur vote on the Poll on top!

i don't have it yet , but I plan on geting the PS Move. only because I own a PS3. Thou, I haven't heard much about ether one of these.
I think most people are still skeptical about this technology still.

Well I'm a ps3 fan boy but I think the kinect is a better format than the move simply because you don't have to use a wand or whatever they call it with the ps3

I have tried both, and personally feel the Kinect is a major step up. Weather they can use it in as many hardcore games as Move could is another matter.

Think of the Move as a Wii setup essentially. It works pretty much the same, with the Wii+ accessory offering 1:1 control.

The Kinect is something entirely new in terms of tech.

This is one of the few times Microsoft did it right. If you are going for a true expirence like that the no controller and motion sensitive is the way to go. My wife and I are going to buy it so she can do Zumba on it and the new workout stuff. We have been doing wii fit and ea active for years it will be so much more fun to do them on the kinect.

Kinect I think. PS3 setup I haven't tried yet, but it looks like it wouldn't be any different than the wii.

WoW I didn't expect all of you to go for Kinect :)

A huge benefit for me is that my younger brother has a PS3 at home. So the upgrade kit with 2 remotes will set me back $170. The Xbox 360 250GB Console with Kinect is about $400 :(

I might have to get family involved in this purchase lol

One big minus that I hear everyone saying that Kinect reaction time is noticeably slower then the PS Move.

Kage you sad you tried both, how good is the response time of the Kinect?

PS2 eye toy FTW! I was just playing with mine.

Out of the kinect and the PS3 move, I have to say the kinect is better. The PS3 is a better system though.

EDIT: Ninja'd! If you already have the PS3, I say go with the move.

Back
Top Bottom