Xbox 360 falls into wrong hands

Ahhh...it's probably a test kit, it has the hardware in it, but the outside isn't complete yet.

Some people we're telling me to look at his left hand, and that it looked blurry. On closer inspection it is the reflection from the blue screen. And I haven't played HALO in a while, but on most games, it's set at a screen for a couple seconds before "Press Start" comes up.

I heard he posted on gamespot.com with those pics. Now he's caused a HUGE commotion and is claiming that it's actually a modded PS2...what a dumbass. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I've seen this on the internet previously...its really weird all he could play was Halo 2 though and some arcade games he had on the system.

I doubt this is real, but if it is, this stupid guy even posted his dads ID card for microsoft on a website for all to see, which is how his dad would be getting into trouble! duh!

Plus, he didnt actualyl make any sense when I read the report, like he had no clue what he was talking about :p

Yet, do you think Xbox games would look better playing on this since its new hardware? He said so in the report, but I'm not sure...maybe more antialising here and there...

doesn't look all that fake to me...

The wires all appear to be fine... the news article said that apartment is suspiciously empty, but I don't really see anything suspicious about it...

Backward compatibility with Halo2 isn't really an issue for two reasons
1, since Halo2 is a microsoft developed game, IE they could have developed forward compatibility into the game to save re-development time...

secondly, it's the console thats backwardly compatibile, meaning that it will work with any original Xbox game, regardles of who the game developer was, when when (or even if) they recieved the SDK pack from microsoft to make more games!!

Why couldn't this actually be real?

Back
Top Bottom