XBOX 360 Demos Hit Walmarts

Come on,I think I would know the store in my city better than you. They have little tvs where you can go and watch the cameras of that area, each tv has more than 20 that it switches through

If you would liek to come to milton florida to try and prove me wrong be my guest. Bring your computer :p

If you pay for the ticket I will gladly come down there but im not even gonna bother bringin my comp. Its simple buisness. You dont pay that much money on cameras. Thats just stupid. The Super Target I worked at has about 45 and I highly doubt Walmart would spend more than target on sumthin like that. Walmart doesnt care so much about loosing money in the small amounts that it would go out in from ppl stealing stuff cause they make it up so quickly. That is why they dont worry about whether u bought it there when u are returning it. Trust me they do not have 200 sumthin cameras

Message sent to Wal-Mart headquarters:

"Okay, this is a question really - I'm just curious. If you can't answer for security reasons, I understand, but my question is of all the cameras in a typical Wal-Mart, what percentage are fake? Do you even use fake cameras? Again, this is for curiosity's sake. I look forward to your response!"

There, now we'll find out for sure. Hopefully.

Haha, it never hurts to ask. What are they gonna do? Arrest you for asking how many security cameras are fake? Oh please...:rolleyes:

Haha they are gonna think ur plannin on robbin from them. Maybe some idiot workin there will respond. They will tell all the door greeters that u are robbin them so next time u come in, the door greeters are gonna take u down.

Thats like saying "Mr President. I am writing a paper for my third period English class and I would like to inquire on all current entry points into the white house. And also a list of all the locations you use to avoid danger in time of crisis. Thankyou in advance for your reply."

And wtf? Why do you keep saying "Its business" Yeah its business, to make sure people dont steal their shit! I was talking about it today and my friends brother works for the Walmart in my town's security. He says that they are infact all real. as I said, I dont know about where you live. But about my town: you. are. wrong.

Deal with it

When i say buisness I mean its a bad decision to spend all that money cause it doesnt produce that big of a return on the investment.

I know what you meant, But I'm just saying. You are incorrect in the assumption that the cameras are fake.

Back
Top Bottom